Stocking Island - Yoga interrupted

23 30.614n 75 44.493w

I don’t think it will ever get old. While doing yoga on the foredeck I heard the distinct sound of dolphins coming up for air very close to me. I peeked over the railing and - sure enough - a pod of dolphins with babies were playing around Halley. They were so close that I actually got sprayed by one dolphin as it was exhaling to get a fresh breath.
The pod stuck around for a good while, then disappeared. I got back on the mat and resumed my yoga - and breathing - and before long, I heard them back again, coming up for air. Back to the railing to cheer them on while they were playing, then they were off again and I got back to the mat and my breathing. This continued in multiple iterations. I think the dolphins were purposely and playfully teasing me. Yes, the yoga was severely interrupted, but I will take that any day for however long they care to stick around.






Comments